WAY too much fun!!!

So, this weekend we "escaped" to the big city for a night with our BFF, "Aunt" Ginger. Just good old fashion adult fun took place all day, and into the evening. We started off by watching the Cubs vs. Sox in Wrigleyville, then we stopped for a bite at Mystic Celt. Then the BIG FUN began! We took a cab to an authentic, really awesome, Asian style karaoke joint. If you haven't gathered by now, we are karaoke junkies. I mean full on addicts!!!

Now, before you starting thinking we can actually sing, just hold on! There is no way I would EVER think that I could actually carry a tune. But, there in lies the beauty of karaoke, you don't HAVE to be able to sing. Especially, when you are in a private room, with the echo turned WAY up, with your very closest friends. We sang for 4 hours, we sang duets, solos, rap, you name it! It was some serious fun!!!!!

If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend it, especially in a REAL karaoke joint....


Here are some pics! Ginger and me at Mystic Celt!












Ginger and Jason

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun! I love kareoke. I don't sing, but I love to watch. Some of those singers are fantastic...others, very entertaining.

Being Honest said...

Looks like you had a blast! Love the photos.
Karaoke is so fun!

emily freeman said...

Hi there..I saw your "4 under 4" comment at SITS and thought I would check you out. You have me beat by one child (i have twin girls who are 4 and a boy who is 2) but I'm sure I could relate to some of your sentiments ;)

I can't think of a more fun way to spend a night out than to go to watch baseball. Seriously...looks like you had fun!