Swim baby swim!

The kids began their swimming lessons at the pool this week. The first day the water was FREEZING, and the girls had a bit of an issue with (as would I). Carter, on the other hand, went in and never looked back. By the second day, he was swimming under water, opening his eyes, kicking and pretty much swimming on his own. The girls did better today, the pool was warmer and they worked on "blowing bubbles", kicking, and getting used to being in the water. Annabelle took a potty break, and while I wasn't looking, escaped from the ladies' room without her bathing suit bottoms. All I heard from outside the restroom was, "Carter saw my booty booty butt butt!" I told her that now that she's closing in on 4, the whole "naked thing", isn't all that cute, in fact, it's kinda creepy.






































I can't forget to update things on baby Cooper, she is currently teething again, now she's getting her molars (which kinda seemed early to me) and has been a little on the cranky side. She's still as cute as a button though, so it's easy to forgive her crankiness. I think her biggest problem is combating the fact that she is not as old as the rest of the gang. She actually gets frustrated when she doesn't get to do what the big kids are doing, ah, I think that's going to be an issue for quite a long time, poor thing.



1 comment:

Kristen said...

Cooper is adorable! My munchkin is getting 4 molars right now, it is a very sad time at our house. Do they sell teething tablets at costco?