Summertime!

Summer is so fun! The weather finally was nice and steamy and we headed to the pool. Then, when we got home, the kids played outside while we cooked dinner and finally ended the day with some ice cream with sprinkles!

Here are all the girls heading down the driveway to get the mail, of course, Cooper can't be left behind!




















Annabelle was a tad under the weather it seems, and after taking her temp, she weighed in at 101.2. Not sure really what's wrong with her, but she was a tad cranky today. She's so funny though, she said, "If I only had some ice cream with chocolate and sprinkles, I just KNOW I would feel better!" Again, not really sure what's wrong with her, but clearly her appetite wasn't the a problem!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I have found that putting sprinkles on ANYTHING can get them to eat it. I put them on applesauce and yogurt which my daughter will sometimes, depending on her mood of course, wouldn't have eaten otherwise.