Mommy, mommy, mommy...

Is ALL I hear lately! I am not sure if it's me, or them, but it seems like recently, that's the only word that comes out of their mouthes! Even the baby is walking around chanting "Mama, mama." It really is such a sweet thought while you are pregnant with your first child that one day, that little sac on the screen will call you, "Mommy!" Then, it happens, and you are thrilled, then, it happens more often, then they hit their stride and it feels like that's ALL they can say!

Of course, in my situation (which is slightly different than the usual) there are 3 children about the same age, and one who thinks she is their age. So, the numbers are stacked against me. Don't get me wrong, I love that they need me, love me, etc. But, by hour 14, I am so tired of hearing that one word.

O.k., I am done now.

On an unrelated note, I found this picture of the "Big Chill" house that's in Beaufort, SC, you may remember it from the movie. This is one our favorite places, we always stop and take a look when we are there.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I so remember that house! Wow. What a great house. That was a great movie. You're kids are adorable!

Stopping by through SITS.

Jen said...

I agree with you on that one. I couldn't wait until the babies said "mama" Now its all they whine. I also get a lot of the crying maaaaaaaaama. I never knew that mama could have so many syllables. Ok it was cute the first time but now I am done. Enough. Ya, Right!

I am glad that you stopped by. I think that you almost had triplets with your oldest and twins so close. You belong in the triplet club in my book.