Going Organic!

For some time now, I have been slowly but surely introducing as many organic products as possible into our diet. For years now we have been having the milk delivered, but over the course of the last 6 months, I have been trying other products. It's hard around here, because there is little access to some of the bigger name markets, like Whole Foods or Trader Joe's (such a huge injustice, don't get me started). However, there are some products that are carried at Walmart and Target, and Wiseway that I have been buying that are very good, they include one of my favorite cereals, Annie's Honey Bunnies. And let me tell you, if you haven't had them, I say give them a shot! Jason was making fun of me for sitting down the other evening for a bowl of Honey Bunnies for dinner (what's wrong with that I ask?)

There are also tons of cookies and snacks that are really good, and fun for the kids!

















I guess I am trying to do what's best for them, and going in this direction seems like the right thing to do. Now, trust me when I say that you are NOT going to read a post in the near future that says that I am raising chickens for the eggs and growing my own vegetables, let's all just leave that up to the professionals, the FARMERS!!! I have enough "animals" running around here as it is!!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I have also been thinking about going organic, we just took a family trip to Henry's and I began looking at organic products. We are just in the beginning phases of our maybe decision, there is a lot to think about, price, convenience, eating out...the list goes on. Good Job, you are doing what is best for your kids even though it will be challenging for you to obtain the products you want. You go girl!!!!