What a great day!





Today it was 62 degrees here! I packed up all the kids, and we headed to our favorite park! They were so excited, that you would have thought that they had never been to a park before. It had been a while, and Cooper really has the hang of things now that she is older, she was climbing, sliding, and running around like a big kid. And I have to commend all of the big kids, they really listen and get it, that if they aren't good, and cooperate, we are outta there! But, none of that was necessary, they just played and had a great time, as did I!!! And, of course, they all were excited that it was "Spring" so I broke it to them gently on the way home that it isn't going to stay this warm, and spring is still down the road a bit. At least we were able to enjoy today, it was really great!!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I'm glad that they enjoyed the visit at the park.

cat said...

Great weather and a great day. Poor kids, the disappointment is goinh to be huge.