Chatty Cathy...I mean Cooper!



So Cooper is single handedly the CHATTIEST baby we have had thus far. Don't get me wrong, we have some very chatty preschoolers, but Cooper takes the cake for the earliest talker. She is now 22 months, and makes full, sometimes complex sentences. When you ask her things like, "Guess what?" she says things like, "What Mommy?" Yesterday, when she was caught NOT napping, when I asked her why, she said, "Cause Mommy, I so cold Mommy!" It's really quite comical. She walked into the kitchen tonight and said, "Dinner ready Mommy?" When she is in the back seat of the car she will say, "Can't hear it, turn it up!"

All of our kids are really chatty, and they didn't start out this way, so I can only imagine, what is in store for us when Cooper gets to be 3 or 4, YIKES!!!!

2 comments:

cat said...

Oh that is so cool! The Little miss was an early talker and had two languages mastered by 2 and a half years - so there's your gap, start her early. It is so cool when they talk so well.

cat said...

I have answered your questions on my blog today.