I've been tagged!!!!!

I feel so cool, I have been tagged...

Here's the deal, I have to list 6 unspectacular things about myself, then tag 6 other people...


1. I am ADDICTED to Diet Coke, I am talking serious addiction, almost to the point that if I were going to get a tatoo, it would be a Diet Coke can.

2. I didn't always want to have kids. I know, hard to believe, but true.

3. It freaks me out just a tad that I now live in the same town that I grew up in. The "run-ins" to people I went to high school with is at an all time high!!!

4. I completely knew (gut feeling) that I was having twins even before the ultrasound.

5. I am a complete neat freak. I am talking can't go to bed until EVERYTHING is as it should be.

6. I totally want to be on a reality show. Not the Survivor type, where I would possibly have to eat bugs or something, more like Amazing Race, or Big Brother, or something less about "roughing it."

Here are the rules for being tagged...


1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know that they have been tagged.

I have been tagged by 
Betsy

Here are the people I have "tagged"


New at this, so we will see!!!

2 comments:

cat said...

Thanks for the tag - did it a while ago - here's the link: http://juggelingactoflife.blogspot.com/2008/08/tag-in-stead-of-5-things-friday.html
Can you believe tha tour no 2 is the same!

Jen said...

Nice to know you a little better. I have switched my diet coke for a diet dr pepper addiction. oh its so bad.
Anyway, I would totally play alone but I have done this tag in a couple of other forms. And I just possibly think of anything new about me or anyone else I know. Thanks for asking though.