Back to normal!

Finally, we are ALL back to normal (well, normal for us anyway) from our recent vacation. There was a period of "adjustment" that has taken place over the last few days that included the following:

Vomit

104 fever

100 fever

A MASSIVE thunderstorm

Periods of confusion during the night to exactly where we are (this included me!)

Sleep walking

Baby immunizations

All of this though ended last night, when EVERYONE slept ALL night long (this included the big people!) And let me tell ya, I feel like a million bucks. I have been a mad woman today, getting all the things done around the house that I was putting off!

Here's to SLEEP!!! Can I get a WOO HOO???????

4 comments:

Jamy said...

WOO HOO! Man, I can still remember when I could sleep through the night. Yeah, of course before having kids. I sure took that for granted! Amazing what an uninterupted night of sleep will do. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kristen said...

Yeah! Sounds like you made it through yet another one of the perks of having kids. WOO HOO!

Maternal Mirth said...

yes, woo-frickin-hoo ... I know. Even 2 extra hours of precious sleep is a miracle :)

Loving your blog!

Jen said...

I am glad that you all are getting back to normal. I hope mt clan does too soon, all sick with colds, yuck!