Rain, rain, go away!

We are still dry here, barely, there is no school today because of the heavy rain that we had all weekend. Carter said, "Mom, I thought you said hurricanes couldn't get us because we don't live on the ocean!" I said, well, I guess I was wrong!!! We got over 9 inches of rain yesterday! The good news, both of our houses are dry :)

We finally got our pictures scanned in from the beach! Here is one of the ones that we had taken. I am not going to debut the other one until Christmas, I am going to use it for our Christmas card (I can only handle one family photo a year!)

Anyway, here is one of the shots!!!


3 comments:

Donna Mathes said...

So cute! We can't wait to see the Christmas card!

Kristen said...

What a great picture!

Annie said...

Nice picture. I'm new in your blog. I was reading all your posts and found out about your trip to Puerto Rico. I would like to know in which part of the island you were because I live in Puerto Rico.

You can write or place a comment on my blog.

Annie
http://santiagotwingirls.blogspot.com