Here comes trouble...


Cooper has officially hit some new "status", she's not a baby, not quite a toddler, but yet she seems to be getting into SO much trouble! She climbs on the counter, she moves the bar stools, and her newest thing, which has put me in my own personal h*** is that she can open doors! Which means, she can empty a closet, ransack my shoes, get into everything under the kitchen sink, you name it. I know, I know, I should be "baby" proofing, but honestly, it's just a short amount of time, why ruin all the new fresh cabinets, and doors in our brand new house? I will just continue to redirect, redirect, redirect. Although, by about 6 p.m., I've had about all I can take!!! Oh well, again, this too shall pass!

1 comment:

KatBouska said...

Oh boy I hear ya! Kainoa is climbing on EVERYTHING. And then he has a meltdown and flips out when I get him off. These kids I tell ya...keeping us on our toes!!