I've been bad, very bad...

at updating my blog. I have to be honest, I have cheated on my blog, with Facebook!!! I would like to sincerely apologize to my ever faithful blog, and its readers (my thoughts are that there are several of you out there!) But now that the novelty of the Facebook was waned, I am BACK, full force to be here for my blog!!!

What's been going on here? Sick, sick, sick, sick, (yes, that's 4 sick kids!) How this happens so early in the fall is beyond me!!! All 4 had fever, vomiting, headaches. Yes, there were 2 nights of all night vomiting, where we were doing laundry at 3 a.m.

I am not looking forward to cold/flu season!! Yikes!!!

Here are some photos, Cooper is getting SO big now! She is 17 months now and is CHATTY, we are in trouble!! She can count to 5, can say pretty much anything and uses about 30 words on a regular basis! She amazes us everyday!

We had a fun little party for my birthday last week, you know kids love any occasion where there is cake!!!



1 comment:

cat said...

Good to hear from you again. And happy birthday!