My take on vacation...

So, we are mid-way through our summer vacation of fun in the sun. The kids have yet to quite completely adjust. In their normal fashion, no matter how late they stay up, they are still waking at the un-Godly hour of 6:00 a.m. (that's the latest they have slept!) We have run them, swam them, tried wind sprints, the park, and even tried some Benedryl (they were REALLY itchy from some bug bites, wink, wink.)

It's been fun, but the sleeping part has been trying. They love the beach, the pool, the park, all the fun stuff. But trying to wear them out, is starting to wear us out!!!!


Oh yes, and our 15 month old baby is a DAREDEVIL!!!! I think people at the pool thought we were nuts letting a 1 year old go down the slide, but honestly, there was no stopping our Coopy!!!!



4 comments:

Henry said...

i have one who is wearing me out! but 4!!! you must have to drink alot of coffee! if you find time,stop over at my blog for my giveaway http://nowenteringmomville.blogspot.com
love to see you there!!!!

cat said...

Great pictures! Our daughter is also a real daredevil - we expect that she will bungi at age 9 or something like that.

Unknown said...

hi! i stumbled on your blog, and it is SO cute! your kids are absolutely precious. I had to read the "kid quotes" to my friend becuase they were hilarious! great blog!

i have a giveaway at my blog every weekend, and update my blog daily on different topics. be sure to swing by and enter to win!

Aunt Julie said...

Hey there, SITSta! I can't believe you're the Commander in Chief to so many wee ones--don't know if I could do it. It's great, though, that you have an outlet like blogging, especially while on vay-cay! BTW, please come on over to my blog, and join our Oprah E-mail Campaign. While you're there, enter the Great Pop'rs Giveaway. Hope to see ya soon!