Finally, Mommy is IN a picture!

























I have found that I am SO busy snapping shots of the family, that of the 10,000 pictures I have on my Mac, I am actually in very few photos. So, my new thing is to make sure that there is actually some pictures taken with the kids and me during their childhood. They are gonna look back one day and not remember what I looked like during these years because I am always the one that's taking the pictures So, here's the first of hopefully many, just to prove that I do exist!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I have the same problem, looking back they will wonder if I even exsisted. I will ahve to take one of me looking especially skinny and just photoshop me in other photos, they will remember me as being beautiful-always LOL

Apple Joos said...

Thanks for stopping by. I used to be a submerger, also. I lost my first iPod that way.

KatBouska said...

Look how cute you are!!

And four under four...what HAPPENED!?! That's just insane. I can hardly keep from pulling my hair out with three.

Let's go get some drinks.

Maternal Mirth said...

Great look'in familia :-)