First Day of School!




The 4 big kids started school yesterday! What a great moment (mostly for me, ha ha!!!)

Carter officially started kindergarten, he's attending the same school as they've all been going to, a Montessori program. He has 16 students in his class, and he loves it already.

The twins love their new "extended" class, and are had a great time being one of the "older" girls in their classes. Cooper of course came home telling me all about her day in the toddler program. When I asked her if she got to play with the toys there, her answer was, "Mommy, I don't like those toys, those are BABY toys there!" I thought oh goodness, she really does think she is 4!!!


Here are some updated pictures of Miss Finley! What a doll, she's still sleeping like a champ, she goes to bed around 8:30 or 9 and sleeps until 6:00!! Gotta love that! She's also growing like a weed, she's going to be another "rolly polly" Evans kid!!!!


2 comments:

cat said...

What a super baby - doing so great with the sleeping!

Annie said...

They look so big!! OMG, how time flies? Your kids are precious.

Have a nice weekend.

PS: I have a giveaway on my blog if you want to check it.