Soccer and a New Swing Set!!!!








We kicked off our soccer season this week, I use this term VERY loosely, remember they are 4 and 5.  It's actually quite comical to watch.  Carter is CLEARLY the largest member of the team, and I think that his size is a bit of a problem for his competitors.  It's mostly unintentional, but he has a tendancy to knock himself and the other kids down.  The girls, are about 50% interested, and are done about half-way through.  Cooper just wants a shirt like everyone else and I think she would run onto the field if we let her.

Carter did score his first goal, it was AWESOME!!! Then, he scored another goal, but this time for the OTHER team, but it's all good, because keeping score doesn't really happen in Pee Wee.

When we got home, the kids were thrilled that their new play set was done.  They call it their "Park" and they were so cute about the whole thing.  Annabelle kept saying, "I can't believe we have a park, I can't believe we have a park."  They deserve it too, we have been talking about it for a whole year, and we made them "save" their money for it too.  Needless to say, I think we will have a nice summer with the new play set, and tons of outdoor play!!! :)

2 comments:

cat said...

OH that is a great play area! I remember them "saving" for it - cute!

The Stories Never End said...

Brooke says the swing set is really super cool!