Our little girl is growing up...

Can I just bottle up Finley at this age??? I truly wish I could! She now officially has 2 teeth, a personality, and still the greatest disposition ever.

Cooper on the other hand....GEEZ does she have a mind of her own! She is opinionated, if that's possible for a 2 1/2 year old. Her cuteness however saves her many times. Today, she said, "Mommy remember when you hit the garage with your car? You yelled UGGGHHHHHHH!" Which, is EXACTLY what I said...glad nothing else slipped out of my mouth, or she would be repeating that too!

The girls and Carter are gearing up for their big performances, one at Barnes & Noble, and one at the high school! I am lucky enough (I think...) to be going along to the B & N field trip. I guess they figure if it's 1 adult for every 3 kids, why not have me take my own 3!

We are really looking forward to some time off from the grind though during the holidays, it's will be sooooo nice not to have to get 4 out the door at 7:30 each day!!!

Here's a picture of Finely and I working on the computer! She's my little lap buddy, well, until 2 seconds after this picture was taken and she spit up all over me...:)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Look those cheeks. She is so cute.