Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all! We had a great day! We started off with gifts, cards, and pancakes! The girls gave me fantastic photo albums (thanks to their awesome teachers) that had tons of photos from school. Carter gave me a plant, with a decorated pot, it was so cute. Cooper was SO excited to give me the Elmo Mother's Day card that she bought with her Daddy. The other kids each gave me a card too, granted they picked them out themselves, and they were ALL birthday cards (SO funny) but I loved each one!

We then went out to lunch, ran to look at flowers, and did some shopping at Costco (had to take advantage that I had big Daddy there to do the heavy lifting, needless to say we loaded up on all the heavy items!)

Jason spent much of the day catering to all the kids needs, which is such a nice break for me, there's so much to do around here, pregnant or not, I rarely get downtime (unless I am asleep!) I can easily say it was the best Mother's Day to date, they just seem to get better and better!!! It truly was a break from the norm for me, which is truly what I appreciated the most!!!




2 comments:

cat said...

Great to see you had a lovely mothers day.

Annie said...

Glad that you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

How is everything with your pregnancy?