Pictues and other "stuff!"



Here are some pictures that were taken recently, by the kids!!!  My small digital camera is on it's last leg (mainly from being dropped a dozen or so times) and a new more "professional" one is on the way.  So, I figured, let the kids take a crack at taking some photos, since it's something that they are ALWAYS begging to do!!!!

The funniest part was Carter kept saying, "Now, you two, get together, and smile!"  And then would follow up with, "Oh, yes that's a good one!"  I wonder where he gets that???


Cooper wanted to get in on the action, but obviously is too little, but she posed anyway!  It's so funny how people oh and ah over Cooper now, she's got this cute little face, and a BIG personality to go with it!!!  People are always remarking on how cute she, and I think she's beginning to understand what they are saying, and playing it up!!!  It's funny, EVERYONE thinks she looks like Carter, and actually, some people (and I now know there's SOME that don't think it's a good thing) think she looks like me.

Anyway, the nurse at the pediatrician's office said it the best, "Well, you can tell you all belong together!!"  And that, is the best compliment!!!

2 comments:

cat said...

That's cute - so funny, my two boys do not look like each other at all, but both have some resemblance to their sister.

Tee said...

Love your page
Joe, Robby, and I have had fun watching your videos.