Dinner



On Saturday, we had the Barone family over for a little dinner.  The kids had a blast playing in the basement, and Carter thought it was "Awesome" when the queen size mattress that was leaning against the wall, fell to the floor and they were able to jump on it!!!

Also, I keep forgetting to post that when asked who was on the dollar bill, Annabelle said the following,

"I know, I know, Mrs. Barb told us at school, GEORGE WASHING MACHINE!!!"

That child is too much, she's ALWAYS saying the funniest things!!!  She said in the car yesterday, "Mommy, it snows in the wintertime, CORRECT?"  What 3 year old uses the word correct?  Again, she's just too much!!!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Love George Washing Machine!!! Thats great

Kristen said...

That is so funny about George Washing Machine. My oldest when he was four told me that George Washington was the "first predator". Kids are so funny!

cat said...

George Washing machine! That's one you can tell on her 21st birthday.