Here are some pictures from over the weekend, we had a nice, but busy weekend! We spent much of Saturday unloading boxes from the last load from the old house. It was a TON of work, but we finally are done with everything. Then, we cleaned the basement and put all of the kids toys and things down there for another "play" area, they love riding their bikes and playing with all the stuff that I had packed away some time ago!

Then, Aunt Ginger, and Phil, Martina, and Jack and Carlo came by for dinner and to play! The kids had a great time, especially Carter who was thrilled to have some boys here to play with. The evening was topped off with karaoke that Ginger bought as our house-warming gift. It was a blast! We had a "secret" singer in the group who marveled us with her skills (I am not mentioning any names, but let me just say, we were ALL really impressed!)

On Sunday, the Kutcka's and Cermak's came over for a cookout and the kids were happy to see their buddies. They had fun playing in the basement and the grown-ups were actually able to sit down for a meal.

The weekend concluded with me coming down with strep throat and making a holiday trip to the Urgent Care. Apparently I have run myself down so much I am catching germs that only children catch! Anyway, I hope to be 100% soon and Jason and I both are glad that the hard work is dwindling down and we can finally take some time to rest and recover a bit (if that's even possible around here, I am not sure)




1 comment:

Kristen said...

I got strep twice in 2 months, it was terrible. I hope you feel better!