True Story!

Yesterday, Carter and Annabelle were at school. Sometimes, on Fridays, they all stay until 1:30 (which they call "lunch days"). Well, Olivia was home again (she has a double ear infection) so it was just the two of them at school. So, we get in the car to come home and Carter announces, "Aidan scared MY sister!" So, I asked what Aidan did, which consisted of just some growling and some hand gestures, and I asked Carter what did he do after he scared her, he said, "I told him NOT to scare MY sister, and you are making me very angry!"

So, I am happy to report that while they aren't always nice to each other here, at least I know that they have each others backs at school. I actually thought about how lucky all 3 girls are to have a big brother like Carter. We will see what happens when they want to starting dating his friends...

No comments: